Sunday, March 4, 2007

I'm special

Well as some of you know and some of you may not know but it is my brithday next week (and also steph's) I would like to invite you all out for a fun filled night which will probably end with a very drunk me, and hopefully you too. The plan is for feb. 9th; thats friday. I don't know much else about the plan but it will have something to do with drinks at mine and karens new place on maple and cornwall near kits beach and then maybe out to unwined (www.unwined.ca) for drinks and dessert or something like that. Email me and let me know if you can make it so I can make reservations and steal chairs from my neighbour angela so everyone doesnt have to sit on the floor.
Hope to see you all on Friday.
PS. I want a baby giraffe

1 comment:

Christine Tang said...

Do you mean this Friday ... March 9th?